Tuesday, March 16, 2010

What the fuck im only starting....

Okay, here goes.

I have never done a blog before in my life and now you people want me to blog, well fuck you i will do this just for you. I have no bloody idea what im going to say but im for damn sure gonna give it a go so i can get you off my back. Yes im talking to all of you on my twitter thats basically the only ones thats going to read this, hello guys *waves and high 5's all round*

Now unlike most my friends im not really a writer, i can tweet the Holy Shit out of Twitter but thats where it ends. How the fuck do you expect me to blog about my life and then have people read it and find it interesting.

I kinda feel like im working for a Newspaper at this point, the Huisgenoot is kinda like a newspaper right? No?? Okay!!

I have no damn clue what im saying here so all you "Professional" writers out there, yes you with the silly hat, go on and laugh your head off you tweed wearing dwiss. I might not be much of a writer but i can sure kick your ass when it comes to Photography, so just shut your trap.

Okay so whats up with Lady KwaKwa (her African name)? Is she man, woman or disturbed little child with daddy issues? Id still like to know if she sports morning wood when she wakes up? If anyone can tell me that will just be awesome, and also, if you can just kick her in the manberries that would be the shit.

Now that ive got my Lady GaGa stuff out of the way i can just move on and never speak of the guy again. Sorry to all you Lady GaGa fans out there, this is MY Blog and i can pretty much say whatever i want.

Oh yeah and a special Hello to my little brother William who was in a car accident yesterday, im glad you are doing well bro. If i catch that fucker Nick i will rip his heart out his ass and feed it to some dogs....moerskont!!!

Oh My Sack i feel like im at the Oscars.

Okay, so most of you know me as being a little weird, a little rude and always the one that's lost the plot somewhere along the line, well, you are right, im not rude though, im just honest and i say what i want, i say things most of you think but will never ever say. If my blogging gets out of hand you have nobody to blame but yourselves coz YOU are the ones that wanted this.

Okay i think this is it, not the best attempt at a first blog but what the fuck am i supposed to say?? I promise something nicer next time.....

7 comments:

  1. Yes....finally a blog by you....laughed my guts out!!! Congrats George...please write daily!!!

    #Ithankyou

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha thank you thank you. Its my first attempt and ill try and blog daily, lol.
    Im glad you liked it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. wooohooo Go George!!! Linked to you and alles :) Yay - looking so forward to more :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lol, ah thank you. I just dont know how to follow back but ill figure it out soon, lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dear George.
    Im highly disappointed.
    Where are the naked pics I was promised?
    Wheres the story of the brothel we brothelised like brothers in brothels?
    Sort this out or im telling mom.

    You know who.
    Ps: Lady Gaga says my idea is brilliant re:fanclub.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dear Fareed,

    Im sorry for your disappointment.
    You know i will tell all about our experiences in my next blog.
    Ill sort this out i promise, dont tell mom, she will castrate me.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey George!
    I have a blog!
    Now i can stop taking a crap on the carpet :)

    ReplyDelete